Centene Corporation Senior Trainer in Bedford, Massachusetts
Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools.
- Coordinate training efforts with various cross-functional areas
- Develop and administer a universal training curriculum, employ technologies and enhance training development programs Conduct training sessions covering processes specific to departments
- Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, including cost and benefit analyses and communicate results to management
- Audit team results, identify gaps in training and implement improvements in training programs
- Review and recommend updates to policies and procedures
- Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4 years of training and auditing experience, preferably in a managed care or healthcare environment.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4 years of combined clinical, training and auditing experience, preferably in a managed care or healthcare environment.
License/Certification: Valid driver's license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: 1068536