Boston Private Bank & Trust Company Deposit Trainer in Boston, Massachusetts
Requisition Number: 17-0105 Title: Deposit Trainer City: Boston State: MA
The Deposit Trainer is responsible for assisting the Business Area Trainer with designing and developing creative, engaging learning materials in a variety of media and delivery methods to support the business area, including remote banking offices. The
Deposit Trainer will work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop sustainable solutions to help ensure that new business processes and systems are adopted with minimal impact to daily production. The Deposit Trainer will deliver training and will provide
train-the-trainer assistance on other training engagements. The selected candidate should have strong technical and communication skills
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
The Deposit Trainer will:
• Partner with SMEs to design training curricula and programs.
• Assist Business Area Trainer in delivering individual training program goals, overall program objectives and module objectives.
• Develop creative, engaging e-Learning modules for deposit office role based training.
• Deliver instructor-led training on an as-required basis.
• Conduct train-the-trainer sessions.
• Ensure training is focused on increasing the capability of employees to perform in their job.
• Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience designing, developing, delivering & evaluating instructional design programs preferred
• Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design techniques & customer service concepts
• Some travel required
• Advanced computer (most recent versions of all MS Office products) & Internet skills as well as experience with online collaboration & Web tools
• Demonstrated ability to manage to priorities, organize & plan work to satisfy established timeframes
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong communication skills: writing, listening, speaking, comfortable communicating in front of all levels within the organization (virtual and in person)
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with subject matter experts
• Ability to quickly understand technical subject matter
• Demonstrate professional and technical writing skills
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to think creatively
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have accessto the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosureis (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41CFR 60-1.35(c)