Jewish Community Center Godine Early Learning Center Enrollment Coordinator in Newton, Massachusetts
The Enrollment Coordinator is the point person for enrolling the school and facilitating the entire intake process for prospective families and new enrollees. The Coordinator articulates and embodies the school's educational philosophies and is aware of the center's ongoing cyclical work flow. This position also supports the overall smooth functioning of the preschool front office as a member of a multi-person Administrative team.
The core responsibilities include:
- Actively manage all aspects of the recruitment, enrollment, class placement of children and orientation of families.
- Ensure that classrooms are enrolled; manage wait list to maximize income and respect child, family and staff needs.
- Ensure a warm and welcoming environment for prospective, recently enrolled and current families.
- Create orderly systems for managing the enrollment process and tracking data.
- Build positive relationships with and provide optimal services to families, educators and JCC colleagues.
The right candidate will have experience in an office setting and demonstrated excellent customer service skills. A BA degree and an Early Childhood background or experience in a school setting is strongly preferred. Office administration, recruitment and admissions experience desired.
This is a 26-30 hours per week position and it is available immediately.
The Godine Early Learning Center is searching for an Enrollment Coordinator to become part of the preschool team.
The Godine Early Learning Center, located at the Leventhal-Sidman Center in Newton, is the flagship preschool of JCC Greater Boston. The Center enrolls over 180 children infant through preschool age in 15 classrooms.
Date Posted: 08/08/2017
Title: Godine Early Learning Center Enrollment Coordinator
JCC: JCCs of Greater Boston
Location: Newton, MA