Jewish Community Center Group Fitness/Cycle instructors in Newton, Massachusetts
The JCC serves 50,000 people, representing 98 communities and every age and ability. It engages the community through its health and wellness centers, preschools, camps, and programs for children, families, adults, young adults, teens and seniors. The mission of the JCC is to advance the aspirations of families and individuals to enrich their lives, bodies, and spirits, by providing the best in contemporary programs and experiences, informed by Jewish values for today's Jews and the people in their lives.
We are looking for highly motivated and energized individuals to instruct group fitness classes in a variety of modalities, including Heavy Bag Boxing. If you posses the following skills than we need to hear from you!
- You are enthusiastic, creative and enjoy delivering new, fresh and innovative routines.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have a positive attitude, and exhibit the passion to motivate and encourage others.
- Experience in teaching to varied demographics and for clients of all levels.
- A team player.
- Must be currently certified by a nationally accredited organization.
- A minimum of 1-yr experience actively leading successful classes.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
Date Posted: 05/13/2017
Title: Group Fitness/Cycle instructors
JCC: JCCs of Greater Boston
Location: Newton, MA