Children of America Preschool - Before & Aftercare Teacher, MA with a 7D License in Norwood, Massachusetts
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among families and colleagues. We believe that every child is unique and deserves the very best in education. Our programming is play-based and nurtures a child's natural desire to learn. We innovate, we teach and we connect, making our learning environments exciting and purposeful. Want to do something that matters? Join the COA team today!
Exciting things are happening at Children of America. We are an innovative childcare provider who is growing and expanding at a great pace. As the #1 Preschool in America we provide the very best in childcare for Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Our proprietary programming, advanced security systems and professional team members set us apart from our competitors. We seek out the best in childcare talent, working with a team of professionals dedicated to the education and support of children. We're looking for energetic, and dynamic Before & Aftercare Teaching Staff to join our team If you see yourself as one who has a passion for providing the best in early childcare education, we invite you to apply today.
Our Teachers Work Together to:
- Observe and document children's emerging interests and progress
- Prepare weekly lesson plans and assessments in accordance with COA's philosophy.
- Supervise children to maintain their health and safety at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to all children, families, co-workers, and community members.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers/teammates to ensure the best quality program and services.
- Maintain a clean, safe, pleasant, and enriched environment.
- Must meet MA state requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or associate degree from accredited college or university.
- EEC certification stating Lead teacher in infant/Toddler and/or Preschool/Pre-K
- Two-year's experience working with children birth thru second grade in a group setting.
- Strong customer service, organization, and listening skills. Above average on verbal and written skills.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
- Background check required.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Comprehensive healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Employee Childcare Discount Program
Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan coverage
A 401(k) plan
Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program and bonus compensation
- Exclusive discounts at Avis Rent a Car
- "Alpha Perks": discounts with retailers, entertainment, hotels, pet insurance, identity theft & prepaid legal services and savings on home and auto insurance.
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 10-May-2017 to 09-Jul-2017 (EST)
Location: Norwood, MA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time