Children of America School Bus Driver-Norwood,MA in Norwood, Massachusetts
At Children of America, our commitment is to enhance the developmental growth and learning experience of every child. For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among parents and colleagues. Our classrooms are safe, nurturing environments for children six weeks to five years, offering age-appropriate, play-based opportunities for exploration and discovery. From infants to toddlers, preschoolers to kindergarteners, our highly trained teachers lead each child to reach developmental milestones, preparing the children for social and academic readiness.
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement company's safety procedures with their school director.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Are rewarded with hugs from children every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A valid driver's license. Must have a 7D.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Flexibility as to the hours and work schedule.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check required.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong benefit package that includes the following: *
- Competitive Compensation
- Childcare Discount
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- A Positive Work Environment
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 19-Apr-2017 to 18-Jun-2017 (EST)
Location: Norwood, MA, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: FT and PT