Children of America Preschool Associate Administrator Must be EEC Certified- Tewksbury, MA in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Job Description: Preschool - Associate Administrator
At Children of America, our commitment is to enhance the developmental growth and learning experience of every child. For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among parents and colleagues. Our classrooms are safe, nurturing environments for children six weeks to five years, offering age-appropriate, play-based opportunities for exploration and discovery. From infants to toddlers, preschoolers to kindergarteners, our highly trained teachers lead each child to reach developmental milestones, preparing the children for social and academic readiness.
COAis looking for a motivated self-starter for an Associate Administrator position in a childcare setting. The candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, have a good understanding of age appropriate activities for young children and acquire the education and discipline to teach in a preschool setting.We intentionally staff our schools with individuals who are talented and genuinely enthusiastic about child development. We encourage collaboration, cherish open communication, and create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way.
As an Associate Administrator, you will:
- Assists the school operations as needed
- Spend a significant amount of time in classrooms teaching the COA curriculum
- Understands that listening is as important as speaking
- Develop strong relationships with our families
- Helps to manage a budget
- Comply with state childcare licensing regulations
- Projects a positive and upbeat attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate highly effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Have a genuine love for children and a strong commitment to education
- Must meet MA State requirements.
- 1 Year Experience in a Management Position in a Preschool setting
- Early Childhood Degree or Related Degree
- EEC Certified
- Detail Oriented
- Strong business management skills.
- Commitment to Professional Development
- Strong customer service, organization, and listening skills. Above average on verbal and written skills.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Comprehensive healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Employee Childcare Discount Program
Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan coverage
A 401(k) plan
Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program and bonus compensation
- Exclusive discounts at Avis Rent a Car
- "Alpha Perks": discounts with retailers, entertainment, hotels, pet insurance, identity theft & prepaid legal services and savings on home and auto insurance.
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 15-May-2017 to 14-Jul-2017 (EST)
Location: Tewksbury, MA, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time