Bright Horizons College Finance Associate in Watertown, Massachusetts
52335BRJob Title:College Finance AssociateJob Description:College Coach, a division within Bright Horizons, is the nation’s leading educational consulting organization. At the heart of College Coach is an experienced team of the highest caliber with a strong mission and commitment to excellence. College Coach works with tens of thousands of families through their corporate sponsored benefit. College Coach is growing and is now seeking a College Finance Associate to provide expert guidance to College Coach clients on a range of various college finance topics. If you have experience in the college finance or student lending industry and want to work for a company that has been consistently ranked by FORTUNE Magazine as “100 Best Companies to work For” then the College Finance Associate is the position for you.Req Number:52335BRState:Massachusetts Zip/Postal Code:02472Geographic Area:Massachusetts - Watertown City:WatertownJob Category:Accounting and Finance Posting Title:College Finance AssociateFT/PT:Part-Time Job Type:TemporaryJob Requirements:What you will be doing:
• Conduct 1-1 counseling sessions about college finance by phone or in person.
• Respond to help desk questions on college finance topics.
• Work autonomously as a member of a collaborative team
What we hope you will bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree with experience managing Student Financial Aid (SFA) and institutional aid programs. Experience at multiple colleges or universities is preferred.
• Experience should include needs analysis, packaging and appeals review, and extensive contact with students and parents.
• Intimate understanding of the FSA regulations, merit aid processes, and awarding processes at private colleges, student and parent borrowing opportunities, and education loan repayment strategies.
• Fluency with basic software, web-based platforms, and Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, PowerPoint, & Word).
• Excellent listening skills and ability to develop a trusted rapport over the phone with corporate clients.
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently to meet all deadlines, administrative, and client responsibilities; and be a team player.
• Availability to work 5-9 EST/2-6 PST on multiple weekdays is required. Weekly hours may range from 10-20 hours a week depending on internal needs from July through October.Additional Information:Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or
email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
All Jobs Category:Corporate