Goddard School Preschool Teacher in Auburn, Massachusetts
Location: Auburn, MA
- Are you passionate about working with young children?
- Do you love helping your students learn, explore and achieve their full potential?
- Do you like to plan and implement a creative curriculum that focuses on the whole child?
- Are you looking to belong to a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning environment for children, families and educators?
- Are you looking for administrators that support and understand what is needed to succeed in the classroom? If you answered yes to the questions above, then you should consider a career at The Goddard School!
We are proud that our teachers inspire children to be lifelong learners using both Goddard and NAEYC guidelines to develop curriculum that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
We have openings for a full time, year-round Preschool Teacher in our state-of-the-art school.
The Goddard School is a renowned program for children 6 weeks to 6 years with a Piaget foundation. We continue to set the standards for excellence by hiring the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support and nurture the learning experiences each child needs to reach their next level of success.
- EEC Certification
- Two or Four year degree in ECE or a related field
- or current enrollment in education courses in pursuit of a degree
or CDA and
Passion for teaching young children
- Nurturing and loving style
- Strong communication skills
- Team Player in a co-teaching environment
Strong knowledge of child development The Goddard School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
Employment benefits If you feel you are the right candidate for the position, please send your cover letter and resume for review!