Boston University DIRECTOR OF STUDENT AFFAIRS, School of Medicine, Student Affairs in Boston, Massachusetts
The Director of Student Affairs is responsible for the coordination of all operations and activities of the School of Medicine's Student Affairs Office, serving as the primary contact for all medical students in day-to-day operations. The Director interfaces with all School of Medicine offices as well as other BU schools, faculty, and staff. The Director ensures and monitors student compliance with school requirements and develops and manages the Student Affairs budget.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for all medical students requiring assistance, information, and support from the OSA Plan, develop, and coordinate medical school events, such as all orientations, Commencement and Award ceremonies, working closely with other BUSM offices.
- Establish and maintain efficient data collection systems in order to generate required reports, including overseeing the process for data collection documenting OSA productivity measures.
- Maintain an up to date understanding of all aspects of the Medical Curriculum, Medical School Bylaws, Faculty Handbook, and related information.
- Understand OSA issues from a broad perspective, actively participate in the development of new programs, identify problems and effectively develop and implement strategic solutions
- Provide resources and references for students to other sources of information and assistance on campus and in the community. Required Skills
Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years' of experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Tracking Code: 6383/G2418
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: Grade 76