Boston University POST DOCTORAL ASSOCIATE, School of Medicine, NEIDL in Boston, Massachusetts
This position Will report directly to the Principal Investigator (Dr. Igor Kramnik) and perform all the essential laboratory functions for his recently awarded R01HL126066-01A1 entitled "Necrosis in pulmonary TB granulomas: dynamics, mechanisms, therapies".
- Immunochemical analysis of granulomas and isolation of phenotypic characterization of macrophages from TB granuloma
- Perform FACS analysis, in vitro culture and infection of bone marrow-derived macrophages.
- Analysis of cytokine gene expression and cell death pathways.
- Develop and test noval congenic mouse models
- Perform analysis of gene expression including preparation of libraries for RNA-seq.
- Design, execute, interpret and present data to PI and prepare manuscripts for publications and at national and international conference meetings. Required Skills
Doctoral degree required with 3-5 years of experience. Please send CV's to Dr. Igor Kramnik at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Tracking Code: 8401/H0416
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: Based on experience