Boston University POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATE, College of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering in Boston, Massachusetts
We are looking for a post-doctoral associate to develop a novel antibiotic susceptibility test based on nanotechnology. The position is in the Ekinci Group at BU Mechanical Engineering Department. General information about the group is available at www.bu.edu/nems
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THE BOSTON UNIVERSITY HUMAN RESOURCES WEBSITES. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: (a) a cover letter, (b) a current CV and (c) contact information for three scientists familiar with your work. The initial appointment is for one year with the possibility of renewal on a yearly basis.
- PhD degree in Engineering, Physics or a related field required.
- A strong experimental background (e.g., in microfluidics, nanofabrication, sensitive metrology) desirable.
- Some experience with basic cell culturing techniques desirable.
- Familiarity with random phenomena and noise desirable.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Job Location: Boston, MA
Tracking Code: 2000/H1418
Salary Grade: Competitive
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular