Boston University PROFESSOR OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, QUESTROM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS in Boston, Massachusetts
The Questrom School of Business at Boston University invites applications for a tenured Associate or Full Professor in Organizational Behavior. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Human Resources (HR) course offerings from a “big data” or analytics perspective. We actively seek to diversify our faculty and student ranks, recognizing that diversity of experience deepens the intellectual endeavor and can be a source of insight and excellence. We seek to cultivate an inclusive atmosphere of respect for all individuals without barriers to participation or access. The anticipated start date for this faculty position is July 1, 2019 or January 1, 2020.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE BOSTON UNIVERSITY HR WEBSITE.
Interested candidates should send the following by email to Professor Fred K. Foulkes, Chair of the OB Search Committee, email@example.com
- a cover letter stating the position, their interest and qualifications
- a current curriculum vitae
- statements of research and teaching interests and accomplishments (including teaching evaluations if available)
- representative publications and/or working papers
Application Deadline:We will accept applications until the position is filled, although first consideration will be given to completed applications received by November 16, 2018.
Prospective candidates should have:
- A Ph.D. in management or a related field, such as psychology or sociology.
- A track record of producing original and innovative scholarly work of the highest quality and impact.
- Strong evidence of the ability to teach in the area of HR from a “big data” or analytics perspective at both the undergraduate and the graduate level.
- A desire to contribute to the intellectual community of the OB department and the School of Business, more generally.
- A commitment to our institutional values regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Tracking Code: 2006/H2118
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: Based on experience