Premium Retail Services Samsung Trainer-Home Appliances in Boston, Massachusetts
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Conduct training programs, education, and workshops to enable implementation and accelerate adoption of products.
- Create, storyline, record, film, and develop training programs.
- Lecture class on safety, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment, following outline, handouts and text.
- Serves as spokesperson with training videos on assigned products.
- Continuously improve/customize existing programs and courses.
- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face delivery of product and technical training for management and non-management staff including train-the-trainer activities.
- Manage creation and implementation of hands-on, face-to-face delivery of product and technical training for retail client personnel.
- Partners with client team members to ensure compliance with training for retail sales personnel.
- Provide training using appropriate methodologies, such as one-on-one, classroom, and e-learning/multi-media training.
- Manage, coordinate and provide logistical support for product and technical education projects as assigned
- .Analyze self-paced, multimedia and web based solutions to enhance and provide alternatives to current product education and technical or product training programs.
- Provides instructional design for retail product/demo support.
- Responsible, under minimal supervision, for the analysis, design development and evaluation of training programs.
- Develops instructor-led and web-based training course, manuals, job aides, certification programs and eLearning solutions.
- Coordinates with SME's for the implementation and delivery methodology of customer-specific training needs.
- General work direction is given and completed assignments and/or work is reviewed to ensure compliance with processes, standards and Company policies.
- Coordinate, design and implement training/education plans to drive retail sales; follows product training objectives.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve training quality through various training initiatives and processes.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
- Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree/Certification in Adult Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design, E-Learning or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least three years' experience in adult education, training/development or academic teaching required.
- Minimum two years in design and development of written training materials, manuals, guide books, job aids, white papers, etc.
- Minimum three years in educational/training delivery.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher) proficiency required.
- Storyline, Captivate, or other authoring tool proficiency required.
- Administration of Learning Management System experience highly desirable, including familiarity of SCORM/AICC guidelines.
- Web training or distance learning background required.
- Home Office environment with travel up to 80% to regional offices, client, vendor, and/or retail sites.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Company paid life, short and long-term disability, 401K match, Wellness Program and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Market: MA, Boston
Rep City/Location: Boston