RCN Becocom LLC Trainer and Curriculum Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
The Trainer and Curriculum Consultant will report directly to the Director of Training and Development. The primary role is to design and deliver training on a variety of subjects, and over multiple platforms (i.e. face-to-face, e-learning, webinars, etc.). The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years of learning & development experience, with an emphasis on Sales (Residential and Business Services), Product and Leadership Training. Must be comfortable delivering training to employees at all levels in the organization, and have excellent collaborative skills. Please note: this position involves up to 50% travel to our field market locations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify gaps and develop targeted training
- Develop and deliver Residential and Business Services training and design curriculums and content in partnership with SMEs across the organization
- Act as a consultant and make recommendations on internal and external training initiatives in accordance with RCN’s Leaders as Teachers program
- Select the most appropriate training strategies by leveraging a variety of learning platforms
- Calculate the costs and benefits of training programs & analyze ROI
- Design, develop and deliver corporate- and Market-wide business solutions and compliance training
- Coach subject matter experts on course development and presentation delivery skills
- Application of adult learning theory and instructional design processes (ADDIE)
- Maintain class documentation, including registration, evaluations, and feedback
- Create E-learning courses on variety of technical/soft skills topics for delivery through Learning Management System
- Research and apply for federal and state training grants
- Position will have up to 50% travel to our local field markets to provide training.
- 6-8 years of direct training experience (technical/corporate training a plus) with an emphasis on Sales (Residential and Business Services), Product and Leadership Training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation, project management, and organizational skills a must
- ASTD Training Certificate a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, and Learning Management Systems (Élan a plus)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Requisition Number: 18-0262
Post Date: 7/25/2018
Title: Trainer and Curriculum Consultant