LEGO Systems, Inc. Training Coordinator in Boston, Massachusetts
Location USA, Boston
Posted Date 06/08/2018
Job ID US7330
The LEGO Education Academy of North America is seeking a training coordinator/administrative assistant to ensure that all levels of support for training are met at all stages; from the purchase phase through implementation phase.
The right candidate will operate as the liaison between training, sales and customer service departments.The training coordinator will work in close collaboration with the U.S. Master Trainer, the certified teacher trainers and sales teams.
Challenges and Opportunities
The candidate should also have the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
• Administrative support to LEGO Education Academy, Professional Development & Training
• Coordinate logistics for training courses across U.S.
• Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a cross functional environment
• Monitor and report the results from training courses
• Are often working with outside partners and vendors
• This role provides the opportunity to work in an international team, but will primarily have a U.S. focus. This will be done through close collaboration with the Academy team, the sales teams and other stakeholders. This role will also provide an opportunity for professional growth as the employee gains LEA knowledge and new responsibilities
Do you have what it takes?
• 3+ years of professional experience in a related field
• B.A/B.S. degree with teaching or coaching experience preferred
• Preferable to have a teaching and/or trainer background
• Experience in an Administrative role
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft products and technologically savvy
• Adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business and customer
• Self-motivated with an ability to learn quickly and autonomously
• Occasional or weekend travel may be necessary
Bringing it to Life
“This was great training, the trainer did an awesome job! Thank you- one of our best sessions in my 20 years of teaching! Glad we are finally getting this into our schools!” LME EV3 Introduction Training, US
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.