Children of America Substitute Certified Preschool Teachers (All Age Groups) MA in Braintree, Massachusetts
* Fields Are Required
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among families and colleagues. We believe that every child should have the opportunity to grow and learn through exploration in a secure and loving environment. Innovation & creativity are the hallmarks of our teaching and the foundation of our infrastructure. With our devoted team members and proprietary curriculum, we provide children with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Children of America is currently seeking EEC Certified Preschool Substitute Teachers and Floaters to work with children ages 6 weeks old through 12 years of age, who share our beliefs in early childhood education. We prefer a minimum of one-year experience teaching in an early childhood classroom. Teachers must have good classroom management skills and be comfortable following written lesson plans while maintaining good classroom management. Prospective teachers must be outgoing, friendly, high energy and have a true love of children. Teachers will be implementing activities in a fun, effective manner, as well as possess excellent communication skills. We are looking for outstanding teachers who want to join a POSITIVE and PROFESSIONAL work environment. Part-time and full-time positions are available. If this matches your professional desires, we invite you to contact COA today!
- Must meet MA state requirements.
- Must be willing to travel between our 3 locations: Braintree/Norwood/Tewksbury-Travel will be paid
- Bachelor's degree or associate degree from accredited college or university.
- EEC certification stating Lead teacher in Infant/Toddler and/or Preschool/Pre-K
- Two-year's experience working with children birth thru second grade in a group setting.
- Strong customer service, organization, and listening skills. Above average on verbal and written skills.
- Possess skills, attributes and characteristics conducive to and suitable for dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and clients.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
- Background check required.
- One-year experience working with Infant/Toddler or Preschool aged children.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Career Advancement Opportunities 65+ locations and growing; We proudly promote from within!
- Comprehensive Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- 50% OFF Childcare Benefit
- Subsidized Tuition Program for Continuing Education/Career Advancement; up to *$500 Per Semester
- Annual Center Performance Raise
- Monthly & Yearly Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Campus Coach Program
- Alpha Perks Exclusive Discounts
- Exclusive Discounts at Avis Rent a Car
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 28-Feb-2018 to 29-Apr-2018 (EST)
Location: Braintree, MA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time