Pegasystems, Inc. Learning Partner in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: Create and deliver strategic learning solutions that align to the business’ strategy, close performance gaps and appeal to a diverse group of learners, including remote learners. The Program Manager will play an integral role in the ongoing growth of Pega’s global learning team, with the goal to equip talent for peak performance and champion learning initiatives across Pega.
In this role, you will:
- Create, implement and iterate on engaging learning activities for employees at varying stages of their development
- Design learning experiences that are accessible to in-person and remote learners, and offer scalable solutions to support Pega’s growth
- Facilitate the delivery of new and existing learning programs to in-person and virtual audiences
- Create and manage communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key training processes and activities
- Assist in the development and implementation of a strategy to further build inclusion and diversity into our culture
- Strive to measure results of learning and development programs to demonstrate impact on the business
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to ensure quality and accuracy of contentLeverage resources to build a library of self-service materials
- Provide support for various strategic and special projects as needed, including performance and talent management initiatives
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements and materials and track employee training
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and innovative Global HR team
- Competitive pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, paid vacation plus 10 company holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
The Person: You are a collaborate partner with a passion for learning and development, who possesses exceptional facilitation and presentation skills, along with experience in instructional design and development. u welcome an opportunity to create new, and enhance existing, learning solutions within a growing organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in training design, learning experience facilitation, management/leadership development, career development and talent management
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles, with the ability to apply course design techniques and facilitation for various audiences
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new learning theories and approaches to design and deliver effective training
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis, interpret and communicate the data and deliver solutions to address the gaps
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Expert platform presentation skills including virtual facilitation
We have fun and celebrate our successes. –Pega Value: Teamwork
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice