BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Early Childhood Educator/Teacher - LEAP School in Lexington, Massachusetts
Center: Lexington, MA
Pay Range: $20 - $23 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at The LEAP School! As a proud member of BrightPath Kids and Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join The LEAP School today!
What will you be doing?
As a Teacher, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 5 years.
• Creating developmentally appropriate curriculum according to LEAP standards.
• Curating programs and activities based on children’s interests and learning styles.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Partnering with families to create plans to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join LEAP:
• We offer a generous child care discount to employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development.
• Curriculum budget for classroom supplies.
• Full-time staff are eligible for 5 paid holiday weeks throughout the year.
• Full-time staff are given 5 sick/personal days to use at their discretion.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Our model of teacher support and mentoring encourages growth and facilitates a rewarding teaching experience.
• Our emphasis on small class size enables teachers to build thoughtful, caring relationships with children
• High School Diploma required
• CDA, CNA, or ECE/relevant Associate's Degree preferred
• 3 credit hours in Early Childhood related courses
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
At LEAP you will find beautiful facilities, gorgeous outside play spaces, and extensive creative arts and play materials. We are proud to have a record of high teacher retention. If you're a person who loves children and being part of a true team, the LEAP School invites you to explore this opportunity!