Kronos Instructional Designer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Instructional Designer is a member of the Products, Technology and Cloud Technical Training team and is responsible for the design and development of product and technical education solutions, delivers top-quality learning solutions in a blended learning model. You are expected to create content in multiple modalities and will have opportunities to keep their skills current.
• Designs, develops and delivers/implements innovative and creative learning solutions utilizing a variety of methods and eLearning authoring tools.
• Works with SMEs to develop and deliver eLearning and face-to-face or virtual instructor-led sessions using adult learning principles to enhance the learning experience.
• Rapidly create impactful course materials using corporate templates, tools and approved methodologies, including but not limited to instructor and participant course guides, job aids, eLearning tutorials, software simulations, learning assessments, and other supplemental learning materials
• Leverages the principles of user experience and responsive design.
• Flexes with business strategy changes and acts as a key contributor in a complex environment.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of learning solutions against business needs; provides metrics summarizing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
• Partners with Business leaders, R&D, Marketing, customers and Global Customer Service to build highly technical performance solutions that produce measurable positive results and/or increased revenue. Responsible for the design, development, delivery/implementation and evaluation of those solutions and services.
• Bachelor's Degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design or related field.
1 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer or equivalent experience designing and developing blended learning solutions, preferably in a software engineering environment.
• Advanced Microsoft Office and online learning authoring software skills.
• Proven ability to develop software training that incorporates adult learning theories, visual learning design and interactive training techniques; must have experience with development in multiple modalities of instruction including: instructor-led training and eLearning (including for mobile devices); examples required
• Experience developing or delivering training for a global audience is a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.