Kronos Instructional Designer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Workforce Ready training team’s vision is to create the bridges to continuous eureka moments between people and technology. Aligning to this vision, we are a revenue-generating global center of training excellence that reduces the complexity, time and cost in the learning process for our customers, partners and Kronites. To do this, the Instructional Designer delivers impactful and innovative learning experiences that strategically aligns to the needs of our customers, partners and employees.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Gather requirements, analyze, design and develop blended, dynamic and engaging “best in class” learning experiences, like instructor-led in-person or virtual classes, interactive eLearnings, webinars, certification and other programs with deliverables like storyboards, instructor and participant course guides, job aids, learning assessments, and other learning assets.
• Collaborate and build relationships with subject matter experts, customers, partners, functional areas, and the training team to build outcome-based content and continuous feedback loops.
• Use creative, innovative, rapid development and evidence-based approaches to build digestible learning “nuggets” while leveraging content, templates, tools and methodologies to assemble standardized and certification programs.
• Enable internal and external audiences on new product features and functionality releases while updating existing training materials.
• Deliver, facilitate and/or participate in train-the-trainer, pilot sessions, course overviews, customer and partner conferences, internal enablement summits, and other learning events, as needed.
• Learn the Kronos Workforce Ready product, typical use cases and best practices to meaningful content.
• Serve as a training thought leader and advocate to and for the team, leadership, the Workforce Ready organization, Kronos and our learners.
• Some travel, less than 25%, and after hour support, especially for our global audience, may be required.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Competencies and qualifications
• Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience OR Master’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in Training and Development like Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, Communication, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a variety of instructional methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles, eLearning development tools, virtual learning environments, in-person facilitation skills, blended learning strategies and applying adult learning theories.
• Demonstrated knowledge of e-learning authoring programs. Captivate experience is preferred.
• Skilled in virtual delivery tools; experience with GoToTraining is preferred.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills that build relationships at all levels across the organization with a high capacity for influence, collaboration, and consensus.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial, tech-minded environment with a matrix reporting structure while able to manage conflicting priorities.
• Lifelong learner that seizes opportunities for continued personal and professional growth with a passion for helping others, current training trends and adult learning methodology.
• Proven ability to work in a cross-cultural, remote environment with customers and team dispersed globally.
• Domain knowledge of Kronos Workforce Ready product and Human Capital and Resource Management is a plus.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs