McGraw Hill Education Personalized Learning Specialist in Massachusetts, Home, Massachusetts
We have an opening for a strategic and relationship-driven Personalized Learning Specialist. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Achievement Solutions Group - Math, the Personalized Learning Specialist will be responsible for promoting the sales of our ALEKS, Redbird Mathematics, Arrive Math Booster and Number Worlds Solutions in an assigned region (New York City, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware).
As part of our PreK-12 business, you will be a part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum, and learning solutions that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Identifying customer leads and sales opportunities to drive large scale K-12 digital sales in the personalized, adaptive and intervention markets.
- Functioning as a subject matter expert on adaptive educational technology programs and platforms.
- Conducting strong digital sales presentations on MHE’s Personalized & Adaptive Learning solutions to prospective customers.
- Analyzing district data to better position solutions.
- Demonstrating the ability to form solid partnerships at all levels of a school district to ensure the execution of profitable, recurring, long-term business relationships.
- Collaborating with McGraw-Hill Education’s Core Curriculum Sales Reps, District Managers, and Implementation Group to craft and leverage complex selling strategies and drive innovation across the teams.
- Developing and implementing territory and business plans.
- Working closely with product development and product marketing to drive innovation and inform the next iteration of digital programs.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Personalized Learning or Blended Learning models.
- Strong desire to provide digital solutions to positively and effectively impact teachers and students.
- Experience providing Professional Learning Opportunities to maintain positive business relationships and ensure future sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- An ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 80-85%.
- Previous educational sales experience preferred.
- Previous experience teaching or selling Math products/programs a plus.
Personalized Learning Specialists must be highly organized, self-starters, with the ability to understand the ever-changing needs of educators and students. Ideal candidates will have a strong desire to use their educational backgrounds to drive sales through creative and innovative solutions.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both personally and professionally. Click here to learn more!
Organization: *SCHOOL GROUP_ME01
Title: Personalized Learning Specialist
Location: Massachusetts-Massachusetts, Home
Requisition ID: 39106
Other Locations: North America-United States-New York-New York City, North America-United States-Delaware-Delaware, Home, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania, Home, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Jersey, Home