McGraw Hill Education Curriculum Specialist, PreK-12 in Massachusetts
At McGraw Hill, you will create robust digital tools and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day. Our innovative solutions reach students in new ways and achieve better results in the classroom and beyond.
McGraw Hill has an opportunity for an experienced and strategic Curriculum Specialist supporting the Northeast United States. As a Curriculum Specialists, you will be responsible for McGraw Hill Core educational products (Reveal Math, Inspire Science, Wonders, etc.) serving Grades 6-12, by providing thorough product training and presentations to prospective customers in an effort to drive increased sales revenue. This position will eventually require travel up to 90%.
Your contribution to the team includes:
· Fostering relationships and leveraging knowledge to increase sales.
· Making highly effective presentations of our products to potential customers.
· Conducting professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users.
· Demonstrating a thorough understanding of all products.
· Building strong relationships with sales team members.
What you’ll need to be successful:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Five plus years of teaching experience required.
· Previous experience with Learning Management Systems and versatile technology skills.
· Required to have a valid driver's license and live near a major metropolitan airport.
· Bilingual in Spanish is strongly preferred.
· Previous experience with K-12 curriculum development and selection preferred.
· Skilled at developing rapport with an audience while effectively and strategically responding to audience questions.
· Previous teaching experience with McGraw-Hill K-12 programs a plus.
· Professional Development experience highly preferred.
Curriculum Specialists are an integral part of our sales cycle, functioning as product experts in their respective content areas. Successful candidates will be highly motivated and engaging presenters, who are looking to use their educational backgrounds to connect with K-12 markets.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.