BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Educator/Teacher - BrightPath Kids in Medway, Massachusetts
Center: Medway, MA
Pay Range: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at BrightPath Kids! As a proud member of the Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join BrightPath!
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Teacher, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Overseeing programs and activities in multiple classrooms.
• Mentoring Teachers and Assistant Teachers within our centers.
• Creating developmentally appropriate curriculum according to NAEYC standards.
• Curating programs and activities based on children’s interests and learning styles.
• Partnering with families to create plans to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 60% child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue 2 weeks of paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are given 7 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education/related field OR Child Development Associate (CDA) credential OR EEC State of MA Teacher certification required
• 2+ years of experience in a licensed child care facility preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.