Goddard School Certified Preschool Teacher in Middleton, Massachusetts
$1500 Sign on Bonus
Are you certified in Early Childhood Education?
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Subsidized Childcare
- 401(k) Plan Options
- Vacation and Sick-Time Plans Overview
The Goddard School is an education and curriculum based facility where the focus is on academic growth as well as social-emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
A Teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment. A Teacher at The Goddard School is responsible for creating appropriate and engaging lesson plans as well as assess progress and development of the children in the classroom. Teachers must be able to effectively communicate with parents and families and work together in conjunction with the entire faculty.
Full time employees are eligible for paid time off and all employees are eligible for annual reviews, wage increases, and promotional opportunities.
- Must be certified through the dept. of early education and care.
- Available to work during our business hours of 7am-6pm (8 hours shifts plus an hour for lunch)
- Implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum with co-teacher
- Supporting communication appropriately and professionally with both parents and fellow staff members
- Providing positive guidance by supporting social and emotional development
- Establishing positive and productive relationships with families
- Ensuring a well-run program by collaborating in developing lesson plans and building teamwork
- Understanding and implementing Goddard’s Health & Safety procedures
Arriving each day with a positive outlook and a great sense of humor Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills General Qualifications: Meet the state qualifications and those set forth in the national hiring standards
*Ability to respond immediately to emergency situations