Bright Horizons Teacher in Newton, Massachusetts
67674BRJob Title:TeacherJob Description:Sign-on Bonus offered for EEC Certified teachers $600
Apply now to grow your career as a Kindergarten Prep Teacher. Share your passion for educating young children as you design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-old children. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parents’ work/life integration.
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher at Bright Horizons, you will:
• Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
• Develop an emergent curriculum based on classroom observations and assessments of individual children
• Partner and communicate with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
• Create well-organized documentation of children’s accomplishments through notes and portfolios
• Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth with unlimited opportunities
• Impact the lives of children and families each and every dayAt Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.Req Number:67674BRState:Massachusetts Zip/Postal Code:02464City:NewtonJob Category:TeachingPosting Title:Teacher-Kindergarten PrepFT/PT:Full-Time Job Type:RegularJob Requirements:• High School diploma/GED required with related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• A minimum of 1 year of professional early childhood education teaching experience required
• Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate curriculum practice for 4 and 5 year old children
• Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and openness to new ideas in education practices, particularly related to Kindergarten Prep curriculum and materials
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with families
• Proven strength in verbal and written communication and organizational skillsAdditional Information:Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
Job Category 2:Center and School