Children of America Preschool Director - MA in Norwood, Massachusetts
Job Title: Preschool Director
Children of America (COA) is more than just a daycare or childcare facility! We provide exemplary education and the highest quality of child care services to the communities we serve. As child care providers, we offer infant, toddler, preschool, summer camp and school age programs.
The Preschool Director is charged with responsibility for leadership, conceptualizing and actualizing a model of care, problem solving, and management. As the leader, you have the opportunity to inspire our young learners and guide our staff to reach their potential. Our Leadership cultivates a team culture that is reflective of our fun approach to learning. As a family-founded company, when you join our team, you join our family!
*Our COA Team: *
- Works together to think outside the box and get creative.
- Encourages our children and staff to look for the "Aha" Moments all around us.
- Nurtures an atmosphere of fun and smiles.
- Is made of lifelong learners who love to make education fun and engaging.
- Believes in giving back and working together.
- Acts with excellence and does our best.
We have an opening for an experienced, qualified Preschool Director who has a passion for inspiring children and staff to reach their potential. As part of the Leadership Team, you will work with the Assistant Director to support our licensing, accreditation, and brand standards.
Do you have what it takes? Here are the requirements:
- Great communicator: You will lead the way in relationship-building with teachers and families and creating a positive team spirit throughout your school.
- Education-minded: Our proprietary curriculum promotes a unique, inquiry-based curriculum that you will support, helping teachers grow and parents understand how vital these early years are to a child's lifelong learning.
- Brand ambassador: We are very proud of our excellent reputation and each leader in our company carries that excellence into the community, local schools, families, and other networks when promoting and marketing COA.
- "CEO" Chief Enrollment Officer: We love leaders who are proactive about building relationships with new families and maintaining high enrollment to make sure the children in our community have access to the best curriculum available.
- Smiling and adaptable: Our bustling Early Education school is full of fun and activity. We expect our leaders to be organized, able to multi-task, strategically resolve challenges, be efficient, and have a great attitude.
- A lifelong learner: No matter where you start, we want you to grow with us as we stay on the cutting edge of best practices in our field.
- Tech Savvy:Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel.
- Preschool Director Qualified for the State of MA.
- 3+ Years' Experience in a Management Position in a Preschool setting
- Early Childhood Degree or Related Degree
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Comprehensive healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Employee Childcare Discount Program
Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan coverage
A 401(k) plan
Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program and bonus compensation
- Exclusive discounts at Avis Rent a Car
- "Alpha Perks": discounts with retailers, entertainment, hotels, pet insurance, identity theft & prepaid legal services and savings on home and auto insurance.
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Start/End Date: 09-Jul-2018 to 07-Sep-2018 (EST)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Norwood, MA, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time