Goddard School Toddler Teacher in Reading, Massachusetts
We have openings for a full time, year-round Toddler Teacher for our state-of-the-art school. This teacher works as part of a team with already established teachers. We are currently offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus for all EEC certified teachers! Apply today to learn more about the details of the bonus and our competitive wages.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program for children 6 weeks to 6 years with a Piaget based foundation. We continue to set the standard for excellence by engaging the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning every child needs. The owner is on-site and hands-on and ensures that the school takes a personal interest in every teacher, child, and family. Our mission is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning.
Required: - EEC Certification - a must! - A two or four-year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field - or current enrollment in education courses in pursuit of a degree - CDA - Offer on-the-job-training
AND - Have a passion for teaching - Nurturing and loving style - Strong Communication skills - Dependability - Team player in a co-teaching environment - Strong knowledge of Child Development
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- State of the art facilities
Please send resume if you feel you are the right candidate for the position!
We are proud that our teachers inspire children to be lifelong learners using both Goddard and NAEYC guidelines to develop a curriculum that promotes social, physical, language, and cognitive development.
- Are you passionate about working with young children?
- Do you love helping your students learn, explore and achieve their full potential?
- Do you like to provide creative curriculum planning and activities that speak to the whole child?
- Do you appreciate smaller ratios?
- Are you looking to belong to a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning environment for children, families, and teachers?
- Are you looking for administrators that support, values and understand what is needed to succeed in the classroom? You will find that here!!