Lincoln Technical Institute Dental Assistant in Somerville, Massachusetts
Do you enjoy teaching others your dental assistant and office skills? Are you student centered? Committed to providing excellent service to best prepare students for tomorrow’s workforce? Are you a leader?
If so, the Lincoln Technical Institute, Somerville, MA campus has a place for you! We are looking for a dynamic Dental Assistant who will be dedicated to teaching our students to become multi-functional practitioners thoroughly prepared to perform dental assisting duties and front office skills.
As a Dental Assistant Instructor you will be responsible for…
Providing quality delivery of assigned courses using the appropriate methods, including teaching and explaining concepts, training and guiding students through formatted interactive computer lab experiences, and tutoring when necessary.
Evaluating and assisting in the resolution of student issues and problems, and ensure to take appropriate action to the satisfaction of the student and in compliance with the policies, procedures and legal requirements of the Company and/or regulatory agencies.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
• Plan, prepare and deliver quality daily lessons based on the program curriculum;
• Provide personalized instruction in classroom, lab, and computer classroom settings – your real world experience is invaluable!
• Create an exciting learning environment that supports the students’ knowledge and skill acquisition;
• Integrate the interactive student centered strategies with standard lectures;
• Assess and address student concerns ensuring resolution at its best;
• Launch students into a new level of learning by providing academic support, tutoring and skill enhancements.
• Assist in preparing the students for ICE and Radiology exams
• Assist in matching students with existing and new externship sites.
We require you to have:
A minimum of a Certificate in Dental Assisting, 5 years of experience and CDA, and a current Massachusetts Dental Assisting License are required.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel, word, Power Point, outlook, and internet utilization.
A glimpse of who we are…
Lincoln Group of Schools is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology and Culinary. These fields drive the American economy, and we at Lincoln train the workforce that leads them. We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu
We hire great people for great jobs and we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume for consideration.
The Lincoln Group of Schools is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Keyword: Dental Assistant Instructor - PT Evenings Opportunity
From: Lincoln Technical Institute