Baystate Health RN Pedi ED 36 Hours 7p - 7:30a in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- *Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. *
*What will you need? *
- *Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. *
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required; Pediatric experience in urgent care or emergency setting preferred.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
Important Transfer Information
All Baystate Health transfers are contingent upon receiving a successful reference from your current supervisor and approval from Health Services which may include a drug screen. Transfers may also require verification of additional credentials, a driving record check, a national background check, or other employment or background verifications. An authorized Human Resources representative or the hiring manager may review your human resources file if you are selected as the finalist for a position. Internal applicants must meet all requirements and qualifications of the job posting. This position may be part of the Caregiver Identification Program. Please refer to eWorkplace for details.
In the event of a transfer within the Professional Nurse Recognition Program the following guidelines apply: RN I, RN II and RN III will maintain their status and current pay rate according to the Clinical Ladder guidelines, contingent upon completion of a skills checklist specific to that unit within a mutually agreed upon time-frame established with the immediate manager.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 80662
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time