Children of America Preschool Floater /Teacher- EEC Certification Preferred in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Job Description: Preschool /Floater Teacher
For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among families and colleagues. We believe that every child should have the opportunity to grow and learn through exploration in a secure and loving environment.Innovation & creativity are the hallmarks of our teaching and the foundation of our infrastructure. With our devoted team members and proprietary curriculum we provide children with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Children of America is currently seeking qualified substitute teachers and floaters who share our beliefs in early childhood education. We prefer a minimum of one-year experience teaching in an early childhood classroom. Teachers must have good classroom management skills and be comfortable following written lesson plans while maintaining good classroom management. Prospective teachers must be outgoing, friendly, high energy and have a true love of children. Teachers will be implementing activities in a fun, effective manner, as well as possess excellent communication skills. We are looking for outstanding teachers who want to join a POSITIVE and PROFESSIONAL work environment. If this matches your professional desires, we invite you to contact COA today!
- Ability to communicate with parents and staff in a professional and effective manner.
- EEC Credential, CDA, AA, BA preferred.
- Infant and Child CPR trained preferred.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be flexible with your schedule.
- Must be 18 years old at the time of hire.
- Ability to read, write and implement lesson plans.
- Background check required.
- One-year experience working with preschool aged children.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
*We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following: *
- Career Advancement Opportunities 65+ locations and growing; We proudly promote from within!
- Comprehensive Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- 50% OFF Childcare Benefit
- Subsidized Tuition Program for Continuing Education/Career Advancement; up to *$500 Per Semester
- Annual Center Performance Raise
- Monthly & Yearly Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Campus Coach Program
- Alpha Perks Exclusive Discounts
- Exclusive Discounts at Avis Rent a Car
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Start/End Date: 16-Aug-2018 to 15-Oct-2018 (EST)
Location: Tewksbury, MA, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: FT and PT