Tenet Healthcare Registered Nurse 24N Cardiac Telemetry 32 hours/flex 2:45pm-11:15pm EOW/EOH in Worcester, Massachusetts
Registered Nurse 24N Cardiac Telemetry 32 hours/flex 2:45pm-11:15pm EOW/EOH - 2105020107
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided.
2. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2. B.S. degree preferred.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Evening
Req ID: 2105020107